Energy assessment grants for small to medium sized businesses
If you are an energy intensive SME in Victoria, you may be eligible for a Sustainability Victoria Boosting Productivity grant.
This state initiative requires independent expertise, and we can help. Our energy auditors provide Types 1, 2 and 3 Energy Audits (AS / NZS 3598:2014). Sustainability Victoria’s list (Finding an Assessor, PDF) recognises Pangolin Associates as a suitable assessor for this program. We can also assist with equipment and implementation services.
About the grants
- Less than 200 full time employees,
- Energy costs exceeding $20,000 per annum.
Receive up to 50% of an energy audit
There are two grant categories covering up to 50% of the cost:
- Basic energy assessment: provides up to $2000,
- Detailed energy assessment: provides up to $6000 (for energy costs exceeding $50,000 per annum).
Grants of $3000 are available for implementing audit recommendations.
Grant applications close 28 September 2017.
- Find out more on the Sustainability Victoria website.
- Register for guidelines and an application form.
Contact us Victoria