Energy assessment grants for small to medium sized businesses
If you are an energy intensive SME in Victoria, you may be eligible for a Sustainability Victoria Boosting Productivity grant.
This state initiative requires independent expertise, and we can help. Our energy auditors provide Types 1, 2 and 3 Energy Audits (AS / NZS 3598:2014). Sustainability Victoria’s list (Finding an Assessor, PDF) recognises Pangolin Associates as a suitable assessor for this program. We can also assist with equipment and implementation services.
About the grants
Eligibility requirements: energy costs exceeding $20,000 per annum.
Receive grants for an energy audit and an implementation bonus
There are two grant categories:
- Basic energy assessment: provides up to $5000:
- Up to $2000 towards the cost of a basic energy assessment
- A $3000 bonus to implement energy efficiency actions.
- Detailed energy assessment: provides up to $20,000:
- Covers half of the cost of an assessment up to $15,000
- A $5000 bonus to implement energy efficiency actions.
Grant applications close 28 September 2018.
- Find out more on the Sustainability Victoria website.
- Register for guidelines and an application form.
Contact us Victoria