Read the Pangolin newsletter
Find more news:
Read Pangolin articles:
- Pangolin published: articles written by our commercial and scientific teams.
Source helpful information:
- Sustainability info: links to carbon reduction, climate change, government programs
- Simple to use carbon glossary and carbon acronyms.
8 May 2013, Printing Industries Association of Australia and Enterprise Connect
- Pangolin’s Scott McIntosh speaks at a Carbon Information Seminar held at the Perth Zoo.
22 May 2013, Australian Food Engineering Association
- Pangolin’s Mike O’Neill speaks: Energy Auditing: a case study of finding potential energy efficiencies and cost savings in the food manufacturing sector.
More on the seminar
22 – 24 May (Sydney), 28 – 31 May (Melbourne), 4 – 6 June 2013 (Adelaide) thinking[inc] Business Forum
- Joint Managing Directors Iain Smale (Sydney) and Matthew Curnow (Melbourne, Adelaide) speak at thinking[inc], a Chartered Accountants Australia forum.
More on the forum.
30 May 2013, Local Government Auditors Association Conference
- Pangolin’s Mike O’Neill talks about experiences post carbon tax for local government at the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Sydney.
Energy and carbon management events
Contact Matthew Curnow about a speaking engagement: email@example.com.