Contact Iain Smale about speaking engagements: email@example.com.
22 October 2015, 15th International Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability Conference, Geelong VIC
12-16 October 2015, Australian Airports Association (AAA) National Conference, TAS
Pangolin’s Sam Phua will join a panel discussion during the Australian Airports Association (AAA) National Conference in Hobart TAS. Sam is the first verifier in Australia that has successfully taken airports through the internationally recognised Airport Carbon Accreditation program.
9-10 September 2015, Dynamic Equilibrium SENG Conference
Pangolin’s Alex Swanson presents at the SENG Conference in Adelaide SA: Energy Savings obtained using the online automatic tube cleaning system in HVAC systems in Australia: real world case reviews. See more on the conference.
7-12 June 2015, International Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning, Ireland
- Pangolin’s Davide Ross presents at the International Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning in Enfield, Ireland.
23 April 2014, Sustainable Engineering Society (SENG)
27 February 2014, Dairy Manufacturers Sustainability Council
- Pangolin’s Matthew Curnow speaks to the dairy industry in Melbourne on Energy Management Systems.
28 – 29 November 2013, Australian Institute of Environmental Accounting
- Pangolin’s Director of Sustainability Advisory, Chris Wilson, speaks in Perth at the AIEA Conference 2013: Carbon and Water Footprinting.
28 September 2013, Australia’s Carbon Economy
12 July 2013, Climate Change Science, Politics and Action
30 May 2013, Local Government Auditors Association Conference
- Pangolin’s Mike O’Neill talks about experiences post carbon tax for local government at the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Sydney.
22 – 24 May (Sydney), 28 – 31 May (Melbourne), 4 – 6 June 2013 (Adelaide) thinking[inc] Business Forum
22 May 2013, Australian Food Engineering Association
8 May 2013, Printing Industries Association of Australia and Enterprise Connect
- Pangolin’s Scott McIntosh speaks at a Carbon Information Seminar held at the Perth Zoo.
16 April 2013, Bunbury Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Pangolin’s Scott McIntosh speaks at the Lighthouse Beach Resort: How to prepare for change: carbon management, energy audits and carbon tax modelling. How to maximise commercial opportunities and to create carbon credits.
29 October 2012, Meet the Experts
- Pangolin’s Scott McIntosh speaks in Subiaco WA, Subiaco Hotel: Carbon – What will it mean to you and your business?
14 – 18 October 2012, Australasian Cemeteries & Crematoria Association Annual Conference
5 October 2012, Noble & Associates
- Pangolin’s Scott McIntosh speaks in Joondalup WA, Joondalup Reception Centre: Carbon Reporting – risks and opportunities for your business.
19 – 23 September 2012, 39th AMGA Conference
30 July – 1 August 2012, Carbon Measurement and Management
- Pangolin’s Matthew Curnow presents in Sydney NSW, The Grace Hotel: Be audit ready: The reality of carbon emissions reporting.
26 July 2012, Australian CleanTech with the Federal Dept of Innovation
- Pangolin’s Mike O’Neill speaks: Cleantech for Food and Beverage Production and Processing.
23 July 2012, Australian CleanTech with the Federal Dept of Innovation
- Pangolin’s Matthew Curnow speaks: Cleantech for Manufacturing and Cleantech for Mining / Resource and Mineral processing.
20 July 2012, Workshop for the Commercial Law Association
- Pangolin’s Iain Smale on the panel at the State Library NSW: Carbon tax. Business impacts and responses to date.
19 July 2012, Holding Redlich Exclusive Briefing
- Pangolin’s Dr Michael du Plessis speaks at Holding Redlich, MLC Centre, Sydney: Property and the Carbon Tax.
18 July 2012, Scolari Comerford Carbon Price Briefing
9 July 2012, Bioethics Policy Guest Lecture
- Pangolin’s Matthew Curnow lectures at Adelaide University: Global Carbon Markets.