Pangolin Associates holds the following accreditations and memberships:
- Certified carbon neutral under the Australian Government’s Climate Active program.
- 15 Registered Consultants for Climate Active Certifications across five categories.*
- Registered auditors under the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator, Greenhouse and Energy Auditor (Category 1 and Category 2) under 75A of the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2007**:
- See Pangolin Associates Auditor Dr Davide Ross (Clean Energy Regulator website),
- See Pangolin Associates Auditor Chris Wilson (Clean Energy Regulator website),
- See Pangolin Associates Auditor Dr Samuel Phua (Clean Energy Regulator website),
- See Pangolin Associates Auditor Dr Adina Cirtog (Clean Energy Regulator website).
- Lead Auditor – Environmental Management Systems, Chris Wilson.
- Auditor for the Clean Energy Regulator, Greenhouse and Energy Audit Services Panel.
- Verifier for the Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA) – independent third party verifications:
- Chartered Professional Engineer (Dr Samuel Phua – searchable on the National Engineering Register).
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP): Dr Davide Ross and Dr Adina Cirtog.
- Associate Member of IChemE (Institute of Chemical Engineers).
- Network Member of Climate Active – certified under Organisation and Services.
- Founding Australian certified B Corporation.
- Business member of 1% for the Planet.
- Signatory of the United Nations Global Compact.
- Corporate Member of the Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society Inc (ALCAS).
- Member of the Carbon Market Institute.
- Member of Materials & Embodied Carbon Leaders’ Alliance (MECLA).
- Auditor of Gold Standard projects.
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand.
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Member of CitySwitch.
- Founding partner: Carbon Neutral Adelaide.
- Member and Supporter of Low Carbon Living – Blue Mountains NSW.
* Pangolin Associates has had Registered Consultants for Climate Active since the program was established.
** Pangolin Associates auditors have been registered with the Clean Energy Regulator since 2010.