Pangolin Associates holds the following accreditations and memberships:
- Certified carbon neutral under the Australian Government’s National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS)
- Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator, Registered Greenhouse and Energy Auditor (Category 1 and Category 2), under 75A of the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2007*
- Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA) – independent third party verifications
- Chartered Professional Engineer (Dr Samuel Phua – searchable on the National Engineering Register)
- Certified Associate Environmental Auditor via Exemplar Global
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP): Dr Davide Ross and Dr Adina Cirtog
- Associate Member of IChemE (Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- Member of the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS)
- Member of the Carbon Market Institute
- Auditor of Gold Standard projects.
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand
- Member of AIEA (Australian Institute of Environmental Accounting Inc)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of CitySwitch
- Founding Australian Member of B Corp
- Founding partner: Carbon Neutral Adelaide
- Member and Supporter of Low Carbon Living – Blue Mountains NSW.
* The Pangolin Associates audit team has been registered with the Clean Energy Regulator since 2010.