Accreditations & Memberships
Pangolin Associates holds the following accreditations and memberships:
- Certified carbon neutral under the Australian Government’s Climate Active program.
- Registered Consultants for Climate Active Certifications across five categories.*
- Registered auditor under the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator, Greenhouse and Energy Auditor (Category 1) under 75A of the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2007**:
See Pangolin Associates Auditor Chris Wilson (Clean Energy Regulator website).
- Lead Auditor – Environmental Management Systems, Chris Wilson.
- National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS)
See Pangolin Associates Accredited Assessor for NABERS Water and NABERS Energy: Emma Baird (NABERS website).
* Pangolin Associates has had Registered Consultants for Climate Active since the program was established.
** Pangolin Associates auditors have been registered with the Clean Energy Regulator since 2010.
- Network Member of Climate Active – certified under Organisation and Services.
- Founding Australian certified B Corporation and qualified B Consultants.
- Member of B Corp Climate Collective Australia & New Zealand.
- Business member of 1% for the Planet.
- Signatory of the United Nations Global Compact.
- Corporate Member of the Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society Inc (ALCAS).
- Member of the Carbon Market Institute.
- Member of Materials & Embodied Carbon Leaders’ Alliance (MECLA).
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand.
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Member of CitySwitch.
- Founding partner: Carbon Neutral Adelaide.
- Member and Supporter of Low Carbon Living – Blue Mountains NSW.