Integrating environmental, social, and corporate governance principles into everyday business is a critical component of a low carbon economy. Increasingly, there is evidence that organisations embedding ESG into their processes see better financial performance, talent retention, and long term value for all stakeholders.
Increasingly investors are looking to organisations with strong ESG policies and consider ESG a fundamental factor in the investment decision. Businesses must hasten efforts to meet the demands of transparent and detailed ESG disclosures.
How we can help with ESG planning and implementation
Our team of experienced advisors can assist with a range of ESG services, including:
- Identifying risks relevant to your organisation and taking into consideration: regulatory environments, industry/sectorial guidelines, stakeholder expectations, sphere of influence.
- Assessing and prioritising the most material risks using specific ESG tools.
- Implementing risk responses through ESG policy.
- Creating action plans for best practice governance.
- Guidance on influencing your supply chain to take climate action.
- Guidance in determining supply chain choices.
Our team can assist you at any stage of your process
We can help whether you are at the start of your ESG planning or you need assistance to reach the next objective in your process.