We have a select group of trusted partners who provide additional services. These organisations are leaders in their field and committed to sustainable enterprise.
Walker Wayland is an association of independent Chartered Accounting firms in Australia and New Zealand.
Pangolin partners with Walker Wayland for independent Climate Active verifications when Pangolin’s team provides the carbon inventory component and technical assessment. The accountancy also assists with peer reviews under the NGER Act. Visit Walker Wayland.
BDO is a full service audit, tax, and advisory firm assisting organisations in the management of environmental sustainability.
Pangolin Associates helps BDO’s clients with carbon and energy management services such as Climate Active certifications and Energy Audits. Visit BDO Australia.
GPP Audit specialises in audit services. Based in Bathurst, the firm works with clients in Central West NSW, as well as Australia-wide.
The firm’s range of expertise includes services in the environmental sector. GPP Audit partners with Pangolin Associates’ on projects such as Emissions Reductions Fund (ERF) reporting obligations and the Climate Active program. Visit GPP Audit.
Greenfleet is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that restores native forests and biodiversity throughout Australia and New Zealand. The organisation began planting trees in 1997 with a mission to capture carbon and mitigate climate change.
Greenfleet recommends Pangolin Associates for sustainability services such as Climate Active and Carbon Footprints. Pangolin also partners with Greenfleet for 1% For The Planet. Visit Greenfleet.
More trusted partners
- RSM: RSM is a full service national accounting firm. Pangolin partners with RSM to provide mandatory and voluntary schemes such as NGER and Climate Active.
- Ecovantage: Ecovantage is a creator of energy efficiency certificates in NSW and VIC.
- Trees For Life, SA: Trees for Life is not for profit. The organisation provides an Australian revegetation option for businesses.
- Energywise is Australasia’s leading voltage power optimisation provider.
- Simble provides carbon accounting software and an energy monitoring platform: CarbonView and SimbleSense software tools.