B Corp Certification Services
A signal that your business is a force for good
The B Corp community is a growing global movement reshaping economic systems and creating positive, inclusive, and regenerative outcomes for people, communities, and the planet.
B Corp Certification is a designation that your business meets the highest standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency.
The certification process, however, is rigorous and includes a range of factors, from employee benefits and community engagement to supply chain practices and input materials. Certification is open to businesses of all sizes. Talk to our B Consultants – and find out more right here:
- B Corp and Pangolin Associates
- Why B Corp: the rewards of certification are many
- What you can expect
- How we help
- Ready to join the B Corp community?
B Corp and Pangolin Associates
In 2014 we became one of Australia’s founding B Corps.
When we started Pangolin in 2010, we resolved to improve the company continuously and provide an inclusive, enriching workplace. In B Corp terms, we made a commitment to be a force for good. We bring these values and our experience as a certified B Corp to bear in our advice and guidance.
The rewards of certification are many
We know first-hand that B Corp organisations reap remarkable benefits. Certification builds trust with consumers, communities, and suppliers. B Corps attract and retain employees and draw mission-aligned investors. Additionally, in our experience B Corps seek other B Corp-certified organisations for purchasing goods and services and developing partnerships.
What you can expect
B Corp Certification is holistic and not exclusively focused on a single social or environmental issue. The processes to achieve and maintain certification requires teams, resources, and departments right across your company. We help you ensure your certification process runs as smoothly as possible, avoiding hurdles and setbacks, and clearly communicating your objectives to your stakeholders.
How we help
Our B Consultants facilitate the following:
- Navigating the Business Impact Assessment (BIA): the first step towards becoming a B Corp.
- Understanding the B Corp Standards and legal compliance requirements.
- Identifying impact improvement opportunities and setting goals in all areas of the business, including operations and business models.
- Effectively communicating the benefits and processes involved to join the Certified B Corp community.
- Reviewing BIA track selection and modules through cross-organisational workshops.
We also provide the following:
- Advice for evidence-based module improvement, Impact Business Models (IBM) appropriateness, and question-specific responses.
- Risk review for multinational companies.
- Identification of relevant IBMs.
- ‘Health check’ of your BIA.
- Group coaching sessions for staff, your C-suite, and your board to build capacity and knowledge of both the BIA and holistic sustainability more broadly.
Ready to join the B Corp community?
Increasingly there is evidence that organisations embedding , Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) into their processes see better financial performance, talent retention, and long term value for all stakeholders.
Climate Active is genuine assurance for your clients, stakeholders, and supply chain that yours is a carbon neutral business. We've helped more than half of the certified businesses. Find out how you can get there too.
Above: Capital Brewing Co.
Embedding climate action into the operations and culture of your organisation is key to successful change. Educating your employees demonstrates your commitment to all stakeholders.